pale: pâle, blême
You look a little pale. Tu es un peu pâle.
to pale: pâlir, devenir pâle
His face paled when I told him that his house had been robbed. Il est devenu pâle quand je lui ai dit que sa maison avait été cambriolée.
- "He has all the marks of the Brexit: His pale skin!"
- "Don't even think about moving Edward, or I'll blow your pale arse back to England."
- "Assistant4life (Polly Watson) says : Tall, pale and handsome, with perfect teeth and the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen!"
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "You're a bit pale, but I attribute that to you being British."
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "Your pale body has seen many hamburgers."
- "I'd prefer the interior to be pink, yellow and pale blue, but this is not essential."
- "Although the bathroom isn't accessible from either bedroom, the apartment is painted pink, yellow and pale blue throughout."
- "You're very pale."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pale' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !