pale: pâle, blême
You look a little pale. Tu es un peu pâle.
to pale: pâlir, devenir pâle
His face paled when I told him that his house had been robbed. Il est devenu pâle quand je lui ai dit que sa maison avait été cambriolée.
- "I'd prefer the interior to be pink, yellow and pale blue, but this is not essential."
- "Assistant4life (Polly Watson) says : Tall, pale and handsome, with perfect teeth and the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen!"
- "You're very pale."
- "Your pale body has seen many hamburgers."
- "He has all the marks of the Brexit: His pale skin!"
- "You're a bit pale, but I attribute that to you being British."
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "Don't even think about moving Edward, or I'll blow your pale arse back to England."
- "Pale English teen becomes viral sensation with risqué photos."
- "Although the bathroom isn't accessible from either bedroom, the apartment is painted pink, yellow and pale blue throughout."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pale' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !