a panda : un panda
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "Can we have panda?"
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Panda' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !