a panda : un panda
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Can we have panda?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Panda' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Panda' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...