a party: une fête, une soirée ; un parti (politique)
to party: faire la fête
- "Horatio : Can we have the party time and the enjoyment satisfaction afterwards, still?"
- "The purpose of this party is to boost morale."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "I don't want to have any negative impact on the party, so please, pretend like I'm not here and "party hard"."
- "It's just a party."
- "A killing party?"
- "A party?"
- "Brian : So Bruno, you were a good student, but did you ever let loose and party a bit?"
- "-Well-brought-up young ladies takes naps ( sic ) at parties."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Party' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !