a passenger: un passager, un voyageur
Passengers are required to show their passports upon boarding the plane. Les passagers sont obligés de montrer leur passeport à l'embarquement.
What is the passenger capacity of this aircraft? Combien de passagers peut contenir cet avion?
- "Passenger : No, actually, I'm sitting here."
- "Passengers are requested to keep their possessions with them at all times."
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "Passengers in coaches 10-18 should go to gate 5."
- "Passenger : First class?"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "Passengers are advised to find another means of transport."
- "Passengers are therefore advised to use the Piccadilly and Bakerloo line."
- "Announcement : This is a reminder that all international passengers must go through customs and immigration before collecting their baggage."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Passenger' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !