(the library is) just past (the cathedral): (la bibliothèque se trouve) juste après (la cathédrale)
(I never think about) the past: (je ne pense jamais) au passé
(to learn from one's) past (mistakes): (apprendre de ses erreurs) passées, antérieures
- "It was past 11:00 o'clock and I was exhausted."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "Bruno : Make a right on Franklin Avenue, past Stockton Street and then take a left on Kearney."
- "It is written in an ancient prophecy that one day, when the Earth is in trouble, an "Ice Accountant" will travel from the past to the future to save the Earth!"
- "We package this perfume as part of a collection of our best-selling fragrances from the past few years (possibly "Moulin Magic" and "Patchouli Junction") and form a "best-of" Delavigne perfume collection."
- "You're staying in the guesthouse, so if you just follow the signs past the stables, then take a left after the gazebo, you'll see the sauna."
- "You just go down that corridor, past the water cooler, and the toilets are on your left."
- "You ignore the ad, but as you're walking past, you get hit in the face by a big blast of TigerLily fragrance."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Past' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !