a payment: un paiement, un règlement, un versement
- "Janine : This payment is based on your salary and, in general, is about 50 per cent of your weekly earnings."
- "Icarus : Well, we're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "Accounts Receivable are letters from people who owe us money – they might include checks, or requests to have payments deferred."
- "Icarus : We're lucky to have a number of new recruits in our team. We have a gang of snails who handle our outgoing payments."
- "Medical payments"
- "Janine : It depends on the state but, in general, the payments are stopped after six months."
- "Icarus was also able to secure payment for the unpaid invoices you inquired about."
- "Now, for the small matter of payment."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Payment' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !