a (sharp) pencil: un crayon (bien taillé)
a pen: un stylo
a pencil sharpener: un taille-crayon
- "Bruno : I said "sometimes I keep a pen"...in my pocket."
- "Bruno : I said 'sometimes I keep a pen'... in my pocket."
- "You need pencils?"
- "We make pencils."
- "Brian : That's a pencil."
- "I stole a pencil from the supply room, and it's tearing me apart inside!"
- "If I could just find my pen to write all this down..."
- "Mrs Lee : You need pens?"
- "I would be very pleased if you could join me for a light snack and perhaps a beverage this evening at the "Pen and Parchment" bar on Montgomery Street at 7:45 pm sharp."
- "We make pens."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pencil' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !