(he'll be here) personally, in the flesh: (il sera là) en personne
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "Bruno : Not personally... Edward, the meeting room is the source of my anger and ennui."
- "I will not be giving the tour to Mr. Warbuckle personally, because this is not one of my duties as a personal assistant."
- "Warbuckle has personally provided four options for his privileged customers to consider and vote on."
- "Edward : Not personally, sir, no."
- "I'd also like to personally offer you a little something for all my gratitude."
- "Melanie : I can personally guarantee that your life will change if you buy this book."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Personally' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !