physically (injured): (blessé) physiquement
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "And yes I know that's physically impossible."
- "Oh yes, Stink is fine... physically."
- "In fact, you seem to be in good shape physically."
- "It's physically impossible!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Physically' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !