a picnic: un pique-nique
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "That's like... it's like a picnic without food."
- "Subject: Who's for a picnic?"
- "Subject: RE: Who's for a picnic?"
- "I love picnics!"
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Picnic' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !