a (chemical) plant: une usine (chimique)
a plant: une plante
to plant (a tree): planter un arbre
- "We've got some very nice artificial plants which might suit you better."
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "Assistant : You put your plant in the oven?"
- "Whether it be beast, plant or man matters not."
- "Bring me whatever is left of your plant and I'll help you choose a new one."
- "I have to go now, my plant is ready."
- "Jean : It's the plant I bought last week."
- "Could you water my plants?"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "In Delavigne plants and factories"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Plant' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !