to plot (someone's death, against someone): conspirer (la mort de qq'un, contre qq'un)
a plot: un complot, une conspiration
the plot of a novel l'intrigue d'un roman
- "Always scheming and plotting against people, stealing monkeys, writing ransom notes, blackmailing all the time."
- "Lucy : Well, Diddly is making a new film and the exciting part is that he wants Delavigne perfumes to be an integral part of the plot!"
- "plots and conspiracies, failed assassination attempts, 10 most wanted cats in Sweden."
- "Edward : Hi, this is Edward Moon, I'm not here right now because I'm taking part in a secret plot to overthrow the robots that have taken over the Delavigne Corporation - boooo!"
- "You've been plotting to kill him ever since you arrived here!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Plot' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !