He's been fired for poor job performance: Il a été licencié car il ne faisait pas bien son travail
a performance: une performance, une interprétation
- ""Sleep is essential... at least 8 hours for most adults... lack of sleep leads to bad health... high blood pressure... heart disease... poor performance at work"... Ey up, that sounds serious!"
- "I will of course talk to Doris, but I'm pretty sure that her recent poor performance is a result of personal issues."
- "Jean and I have just completed our diagnostic tests after several of you complained of lag and the poor performance of your mail clients."
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Poor job performance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !