power: la force, la puissance, le pouvoir, l'énergie
to power: alimenter en électricité, faire fonctionner
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "-Now you have the power."
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "There is power in a union."
- "But now you will meet a very powerful man."
- "You've got them right where you want them. Now make an announcement, to consolidate your power!"
- "This is where many of our most powerful fragrances come from. Knock knock, Horatio?"
- "Quotes : "First you get the
moneycandy, then you get the power, then you get the women."
- "Have you been abusing your powers as a ruthless dictator, tyrannical tyrant or cruel despot?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Power' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !