a presence: une présence
Please do not insult me in Bruno's presence. Merci de ne pas m'insulter en présence de Bruno.
- "It feels like a good time to consolidate Delavigne Corp's presence in the Asia-Pacific region."
- "Narrator : Thundera, the Siberian tiger, is surely the most formidable hunter of all, and an imposing presence in the meeting room. Here we see Philip Cheeter, head of sales, negotiating with the help of this magnificent tiger."
- "We'll be discussing the changing face of the cosmetics industry given the increased presence of Asian players on the market."
- "As you are one of the majority shareholders in the company and one of our primary investors, your presence is requested."
- "I say "invite", but presence is compulsory."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "You've got a very strong presence up there...so strong."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Presence' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !