a private enterprise: une entreprise privée
(traveling round the world is a real) enterprise: (faire le tour du monde est une vraie) aventure
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "Today is your lucky day: You've just discovered the most successful money-making enterprise in the history of the internet."
- "Although the principal industries of the city itself, apparel and textile products, food processing, and shipbuilding, continue to thrive, we must now turn towards private sector enterprises to stimulate our economy even further."
- "A few years ago, Northern Ireland, Ireland, the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Russia and Israel were also desirable locations for corporate giants and mid-level enterprises alike."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Well, the time has come, ladies and gentlemen, for that little girl to take back what is rightfully hers, the multi-billion dollar enterprise known as the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "There are many international Human Rights organizations which identify private enterprises that subcontract their labor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Private enterprise' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !