a process: un processus
in process: en cours
to process: traiter
Processing... (computers): Traitement en cours... (informatique)
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "allowed me to witness the manufacturing process of a new perfume based on the scent of citrus fruits and mangoes."
- "Robot : Processing request."
- "Xavier : It's a long story... Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "During the booking process, passengers can select the cabin crew for their flight, based on photos and body measurements."
- "One of the biggest minefields for companies during the hiring process is blunders made by inexperienced managers."
- "Elevator : Processing..."
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "Of course, if we can sell a few more bottles of fragrance in the process, then that would be outstanding."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Process' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !