progress: une progression, un déroulement, un progrès, une évolution
to progress: progresser, avancer
- "I am sincerely pleased with your progress throughout our sessions."
- "Though you still show much difficulty respecting our "no touching" rule, you have demonstrated great progress in the following areas"
- "They've been showing great progress these past few seasons."
- "Brian : As we all know, Jean has made remarkable progress with his English."
- "And her progress is killing my progress."
- "We've made some real progress here."
- "No progress so far"
- "Your stunning progress in grammar has risen prodigiously over mere months, and you have finally mastered the present perfect tense, which has only drawn me closer to you."
- "Bruno Delavigne in person, hoping for an interview about the environmental progress taking place at the company."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Progress' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !