a project: un projet, une opération
to project: projeter, prévoir
- "For this project, we want something fresh, inspired, something that'll set Outback Cologne apart."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "As promised, here are the guidelines regarding the Outback Cologne rebranding project"
- "Consequently, I have decided to cancel the statue project, and give the allocated money for the statue to charity."
- "He's as excited by the project as I am. He's even going to start on some prototypes."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "That being said, the marketing department has decided to assign this project to an outside ad agency."
- "Project coordinator"
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Project' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !