a prospect: un prospect, un candidat
the prospect (of working here...): la possibilité (de travailler ici...)
- "It's my job to ensure that clients, prospects and partners are satisfied with our products and service."
- "And don't forget that I have my own clients and prospects as well."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
- "While Wang has his work cut out for him, the idea that China can compete with the traditional European luxury giants in retail and distribution is no longer a hazy prospect, but now a near certainty."
- "Philip : I assign prospective clients to the team, and advise the staff on dealing with difficult prospects."
- "These are clients and prospects who represent a large amount of money to the Corporation."
- "It outlines our projected earnings for the quarter and offers a comprehensive listing of our new overseas prospects."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Prospect' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !