to provide (somebody with something): fournir, assurer (quelque chose à quelqu'un)
I cannot provide you with any more information. Je ne peux pas vous fournir plus d'informations.
The picnic will provide an opportunity to meet each other. Le pique-nique sera une occasion de se rencontrer.
UK: I provided delicious vegan food for the wedding.
US: Umbrellas will be provided if it rains.
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "It provides shelter, but little solace."
- "An all-you-can-eat bagel bar will be provided."
- "He is not your average 12 year old, so we have provided you with a short list of suggestions and guidelines"
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "Coffee will be provided, tea can be brewed on your own time."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "As you can see, the company has provided the requisite amount of alcohol and sustenance for you to quote unquote "enjoy yourselves", and yet it still seems that you are not 100% thrilled with the festivities!"
- "If you do not have a life partner, one will be provided for you."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Provide' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !