to purchase: acheter
All the goods we purchased were damaged. Tous les articles que nous avons achetés étaient endommagés.
a purchase: un achat
That DVD player was one of the best purchases I've ever made Ce lecteur de DVD est l'un des meilleurs achats que j'aie jamais fait.
UK: I've just purchased a second-hand toothbrush.
US: That's a very unusual purchase.
- "Subject: Purchase enquiry"
- "Adults with criminal records or mental health issues can purchase them as usual."
- "Purchase Manager"
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "Even in markets which appear saturated such as Europe and North America, shoppers increase their purchases of Delavigne products towards the holiday season."
- "However, I would like to offer you a voucher for $1 off your next purchase from our wide soup range."
- "Ms. Lohan already sits on our board of trustees, however she is considering investing a large amount of capital in the company, which would allow us to finally purchase the island zoo that Horatio keeps asking for."
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting "Multiplicity" (or "Absurd Crimson Symphony" as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "I am writing to complain about your "Vegetable Soup", which I purchased today, and planned to eat for lunch."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Purchase' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !