reasonably: assez, plutôt ; raisonnablement
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "My phone is ringing off the hook, my list of clients is growing every month, I'm doing great business and working reasonable hours."
- "Things like... well, reasonable spending!"
- "I have taken the liberty of attaching the contact information of a consulting group which organizes Corporate Team-Building events at reasonable prices."
- "If you'll not be reasonable, then your monkey will suffer the consequences."
- "If you leave a name and number, I'll try to get back to you reasonably soon."
- "But, don't worry, I'll use all the skills at my disposal to negotiate a more reasonable price with her agent Steve McDoody."
- "Salaries and rent prices are reasonable and the corporate taxes are a lot lower than in Australia."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Reasonable' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !