a relationship: une relation
(to be) in a relationship: (être) en couple
- "Chapter 1: Childhood in Paris: adoption and relationship with Swedish au pair"
- "Susie : Well, I know relationships aren't always perfect Samantha, but they're not as bad as all that!"
- "Sigourney : Well I was wondering if you had any comment on the rumours that Bruno Delavigne and Ivana BümBüm are in a romantic relationship."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "God : I have an intimate relationship with all creatures on earth."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "I need to know about your relationship with my dad."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "Harold Warbuckle : The theory of "Six Degrees of Separation" says that any person on the planet is connected to any other person through six relationships."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Relationship' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !