a reminder: un rappel
This is just a reminder that the form is due tomorrow morning. Ceci est un rappel: il faut rendre le formulaire demain matin.
to remind: rappeler
UK: Can you remind me of your name - I've forgotten it!
US: Leave the bill on the table as a reminder that I still have to pay it.
- "This is just a reminder that tomorrow (14 August) I will be bringing a group of elementary school students to the offices as part of the Delavigne Cares program for underprivileged youths."
- "Subject: Reminder -- Brainstorming session tomorrow!"
- "Subject: Reminder: Your Brazilian 1 Minute Massage tomorrow!"
- "Nevertheless, we thought you could benefit from a friendly reminder as to the rules of the facility"
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting on Wednesday at 12:00 as usual, for our weekly Current Events club."
- "Just a reminder that your English lessons start today."
- "Just a reminder, folks: Radio Rhubarb will stay with this story until the bodies are discovered, excuse me, I mean until the situation is explained."
- "Just a friendly reminder that the annual Delavigne holiday party will be held tonight."
- "Let's take another crack at naming this skin cream. Just a reminder, the cream is refreshing."
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting at 8:30 sharp tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to discuss possible names for a new Delavigne skin cream to be released at the end of the year."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Reminder' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !