a reserve: une réserve, un stock
Horatio has an incredible reserve of energy. Horatio a une réserve d'énergie incroyable.
to reserve: réserver, garder, mettre en réserve
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Nous nous réservons le droit d'entrée.
I would like to reserve a table for two under the name Chang. J'aimerais réserver une table pour deux sous le nom de Chang.
- "Call 1-800-SPACE-BASE now and reserve your flight!"
- "I also know that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your meetings with Susie."
- "Brian : The company rents the entire building, but the fourth floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "Brian : Well, I was just about to phone a hotel to reserve a room for Bruno's trip to New York next month."
- "Polly : The company owns several floors in the building, but the 14th floor is reserved for our executive offices, the boardroom, the laboratory and a lounge."
- "This next wine is from our private reserve."
- "I'm afraid the 401(k) plans are reserved for full-time, salaried employees."
- "I'm also aware that Tuesdays are typically reserved for your private talks with Susie."
- "I reserved my flight today."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Reserve' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !