to respond: répondre, réagir
When are you planning to respond? Quand comptez-vous répondre?
- "When asked for a comment, Horatio Oléré responded, "What?"
- "Please respond to this e-mail if you have any suggestions."
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "Luna : First, I have to inform you of your legal right to remain silent, or to respond in writing to this meeting once it's over."
- "No one ever responds to my advertising."
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
- "Assistant : I'm sorry to break this to you, Mr Marron, but in general plants don't respond well to being put in ovens."
- "Johns, who has been widely criticised for wasting money on the album, responded to critics yesterday, saying: "You're just jealous because you can't afford to have the Queen of England rap on one of your songs."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Respond' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !