(Do you have any) salt?: (Avez-vous du) sel ?
to salt (a dish): saler (un plat)
- "Bacon and eggs (with salt)"
- "Hannah, could you pass me the salt, please?"
- "Studies show that the current "traffic light" labelling system - red, amber and green labels representing the amounts of salt, sugar, and fat - for foods on sale in supermarkets is reasonably common, but not effective enough in reducing obesity."
- "Horatio : These are twisted salt cakes, but people call them pretzels."
- "From next year, sugary, fatty, and salty foods will carry more than just a red flag with nutrition details."
- "Masculine. Salty. Virile."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Salt' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !