Scandinavia: la Scandinavie
a Scandinavian: un Scandinave
- "Brent : Jonas, next question: What's so special about Scandinavia?"
- "You do seem to know a lot about Scandinavia though... a little too much."
- "Mostly Scandinavian, but there was one from Vietnam."
- "For more information on this Scandinavian powerhouse, we turn to Swedish correspondent Bjorn Larsson."
- "Jonas : Well, the quality of life in Scandinavia is excellent, but we are especially proud of our welfare system. Each Scandinavian country provides excellent health care for its inhabitants."
- "It's where we test your knowledge of the region of Scandinavia in 30 seconds or less."
- "We're here with our Scandinavian correspondent Jonas Jensen."
- "(English-speaking and Scandinavian mostly)"
- "I hope you'll come back soon with more information about the fascinating nation of Scandinavia."
- "Jonas : Actually Brent, Scandinavia is a region made up of several countries, generally Norway, Denmark and Sweden."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scandinavia' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !