a Scot un écossais (citoyen)
He is Scottish. Il est écossais.
He is a Scot. C'est un écossais.
- "I dinna want to interrupt... whatever it is that you were doin' there, but the thing is, I'm not a fan of these stereotypical Scottish acts."
- "He's refusing to eat his food - he won't touch anything except Scottish smoked salmon."
- "Philip : Er, no one here speaks Scottish, Glen."
- "5, Mersey Lane, Mull of Cara, Scotland, PA28 6NX"
- "It's shite being Scottish."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
- "Bruno : Ahh, hello there, Mr. Scottish person."
- "Brian : Bruno, your 10 o'clock has arrived for his first day of work - A Scottish gentleman, judging by the smell of him."
- "He is Scottish."
- "You're not going to conform to my narrow vision of what a Scottish person is, so why don't you tell me what you're good at?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Scotland' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !