a secret: un secret
It's no secret that I'm in love with Susie. Tout le monde sait que je suis amoureux de Susie.
secretly: secrètement, en secret
- "Princess Utopia : If you would like to stay with us, we are prepared to teach you the secrets of sensuality using only your bodies and an open mind."
- "Brian : It's all so much fun, this "Secret Santa" isn't it?"
- "I suggest we organize a "Secret Santa" event at this year's Christmas party."
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
- "I'm probably going to regret saying this, but there's a secret I've been dying to share with someone."
- "As Luna suggested, I will be organizing a "Secret Santa" game at this year's Christmas party."
- "Where is Bruno's "secret hideaway"?"
- "Icarus : Oh thank you, it's the "Secret Santa" present I received."
- "Today we've been granted the exclusive opportunity to discover the many secrets of his magnificent, splendiferous, fantabulous, audacious, enormous ranch!"
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Secret' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !