a selection: une sélection, un assortiment, un choix
- "Also, the selection of drinks seems heavily weighted in favor of "sugar"."
- "I thought you might be thirsty, so I've prepared a selection of fine whiskies."
- "Shopkeeper : Then I don't believe you'll be disappointed with our selection sir!"
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "Brian : Wow, this is a great selection."
- "A selection of menus from the week"
- "It's a hybrid between the French Camembert and a selection of harder German cheeses."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Selection' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !