a series (of questions): une série (de questions)
a tv series une série télévisée
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "Brian : Have I ever told you that's my favorite primetime drama series, sir?"
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "SAN FRANCISCO - In a press release issued yesterday morning, San Francisco-based cosmetic company Delavigne Corporation announced plans to release a series of environmentally-friendly products over the course of the next year."
- "I want you to make a series of 90-degree turns so that I can identify you on radar."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Series' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !