a side: un côté, un camp, une équipe
I will stay by your side. Je resterai à tes côtés.
side by side côte à côte
to take sides prendre position
on the side: à côté, en plus
- "Mrs. Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are a lot of monsters in Cornwall."
- "Clarence : We also have a chocolate raspberry tart with strawberry sorbet on the side."
- "Please meet me at the green bench on the west side of Paradise Park on Friday, September 28th at 7:37 pm. I will be wearing a pink tuxedo with a black carnation."
- "So which side do we drive on in this country?"
- "Pull the car over to the side of the road!"
- "And then there's the one-hundred and seventy-three from my father's side."
- "I have a number of side projects I'll be working on, including a short story commission, some journalistic work, and a complaint letter to the local council."
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "There ain't but two sides to this world: Them that work, and them that don't."
- "Kevin : Well, on my mother's side of the family, let's see, with three aunts and four uncles, I have a total of thirty-seven cousins."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Side' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !