to situate: placer, situer, localiser
- "Convenience stores are often open 24 hours a day and situated in city centers."
- "Visitors will have the opportunity to purchase their favorite perfumes in a retail store situated near the exit, and many of the artworks will be inspired by famous Delavigne scents."
- "Bruno : Let me read from paragraph number two: "The easily-distracted Delavigne spent most of our interview dancing with various hula hoops situated around his office."
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "This was not to be, however, since the easily-distracted Delavigne spent most of our interview dancing with various hula hoops situated around his office."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Situate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !