the size: la taille, la pointure, la grosseur, les dimensions, l'effectif
to size: mesurer, dimensionner
- "Brian is not concerned about my size, are you Brian?"
- "Answers: an LP is a long playing record (size 12 inches, played at 33⅓ rpm);"
- "What size box would you like?"
- "Attached to this email you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest email accounts in the company."
- "Tatiana : Ok, here we have very large cathedral, next to very big church, next to medium size church, next to very small church."
- "In the meantime, if you wish to continue using email, which I gather is important, please reduce the size of your personal inboxes immediately."
- "The Supertrowel fits onto the handle of any trowel of any size and extends the exact distance from your arm to the ground, no matter how far away!"
- "I hope the wedding ring I bought you is to your size and satisfaction."
- "It's like 300 times the size of New Zealand!"
- "We have done our best to reduce the size of our own email accounts by deleting emails older than 90 days, as well as emails with large attachments or animal photos."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Size' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !