(cigarette) smoke: de la fumée (de cigarette)
Smoking (kills your sperm): Fumer (tue vos spermatozoïdes)
- "Tobacco smoke may smell unpleasant, but it certainly is a good mask."
- "I smoke lots and lots, and enjoy every puff."
- "A parallel system seems to me to be the only sensible solution to the smoking problem."
- "- DO NOT smoke in the establishment."
- "Why don't we have smoking pubs and non-smoking pubs?"
- "You can't smoke in a fucking pub?"
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "- The herb garden is not an "all you can smoke" buffet."
- "I'm not going to suggest that we force all pubs to allow smoking, and ban non-smokers, however tempting this may be."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Smoke' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !