soccer (US): le football
Most of the world refers to the sport of "football" as "football", however in the United States, the sport is known as Soccer.
- "They don't have the patience to appreciate a beautiful game like soccer."
- "And my point, Enriqué, is that soccer is stupid."
- "They play soccer there, which they call "football"."
- "Enriqué : My point was only that soccer is not stupid."
- "Or for you Americans out there, "soccer"."
- "Point: Soccer is stupid."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Soccer' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !