sorry: désolé, navré, pardon, mes excuses
I'm sorry I'm late. Je suis désolé d'être en retard.
- "Peter : Sorry buddy, but you're a witness."
- "Susie : Sorry to interrupt, Bruno."
- "So sorry."
- "I was so sorry to hear that you were dead."
- "Sorry you can't get through..."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied..."
- "Young Icarus : Buh, I'm so sorry Mr. Romanonovitch, but it's just that the non-negative variables you suggested for use of X and X squared were a bit more difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "I'm sorry. So sorry."
- "We're so sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied"
- "I'm so sorry Susie, I've got to get it."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sorry' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !