(This is a great) spot: (C'est un très bon) endroit, emplacement
to spot (a police car): repérer, apercevoir (une voiture de police)
(I have) a spot (on my jeans): (J'ai) une tache (sur mon jean)
(a black dress with white) spots: (une robe noire à) pois (blancs)
- "Tuesday : Guess who was spotted cavorting with visibly drunk sherpas on the top of Mount Everest?"
- "The first mate has spotted a blip on the radar three knots ahead."
- "I'm in central Australia where I've spotted a mob of kangaroos."
- "Meet me at the designated spot at the appointed time and place."
- "At approximately 14:53, a great white shark was spotted offshore, and lifeguards ordered swimmers out of the water."
- "Horatio : Gunter knows all the best fishing spots."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots... My meeting with Philip Cheeter is in half an hour."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Spot' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !