a spreadsheet: un tableur (de données, statistiques...)
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Spreadsheet' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !