strong: fort, puissant, solide
I hope the tea is not too strong. J'espère que le thé n'est pas trop fort.
a strong athlete un athlète puissant
strongly: fortement, énergiquement
- "-How strong is it?"
- "So, after three rounds of interviews, I've determined that you're one of the strongest candidates."
- "You have such strong hands."
- "I stand before you today not as a pimple-faced intern, fetching coffee and making copies, but as a modern-day Adonis: statuesque, strong, confident."
- "In light of the preceding, I strongly encourage you to take some time off."
- "Horatio : Great, because I have some very strong and very weird ideas about the future of this company."
- "What matters is that this new companion shall be good, strong and wise."
- "Hannah has a strong British accent, and strong views on everything."
- "I'll be hosting the event in the Delavigne cafeteria with nothing but earplugs and a bottle of strong Scotch to kill the pain."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Strong' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !