(What's all) this stuff (in my office?): (Qu'est-ce que c'est que) ce bazar, ces trucs (dans mon bureau ?)
stuff: des choses, des trucs
Great stuff!: Excellent !
to stuff: boucher, bourrer, empailler, fourrer
UK: Tonight we will be eating stuffed peppers, and some other stuff.
US: Note that the term "stuff" is never used in the plural.
- "Fantastic stuff."
- "Boycott French stuff every day!"
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "And what's that stuff you're eating."
- "I need someone who's good with technical stuff."
- "The rest of the stuff downstairs was bullshit."
- "Susie : To wear this girly stuff?"
- "However, there is some weird stuff on your résumé."
- "Do you have to bring that stuff with you on every trip, Horatio?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Stuff' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !