a subcontractor: un sous-traitant
to subcontract: sous-traiter
- "OILS is a globally recognized organization, and we can be sure that any subcontractor who is approved by OILS is completely legitimate: their employees are of legal working age, they are treated fairly and are all paid the minimum wage or above."
- "While I agree with you that it would be nice to work with manufacturers who have the OILS stamp of approval, it is simply not cost-effective to switch subcontractors at this point."
- "Once we have hired a subcontractor who is OILS certified, we can incorporate this detail into all subsequent ad campaigns."
- "In earlier conversations, Susie, Bruno and Philip discussed the possibility of using a subcontracting partner certified by OILS."
- "I propose that we partner with a subcontractor who is certified and acknowledged by the Organization for International Labor Standards (OILS)."
- "All signs indicate that outsourcing is providing an enormous economic service for western corporations, permitting them to save time and money by subcontracting their production to offshore companies."
- "Works with all DC subcontractors overseas, particularly in Asia."
- "Subject: Details on Delavigne's subcontractors"
- "Currently, none of our subcontractors are approved by OILS."
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Subcontractor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !