a subtlety: une subtilité, une finesse
He asked for a longer vacation with subtlety. Il m'a demandé des vacances supplémentaires avec finesse.
subtle: subtil, fin
There was a subtle change in the tone of his voice. Il y a eu un changement subtil dans le ton de sa voix.
- "In order to do my job effectively, I need to understand the subtleties of international marketing."
- "Bruno was acting funny, giving me subtle hints that he might be hiding something."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "The building is a subtle and humorous allusion to our French roots, and also portrays the company as one that moves forward at a steady pace."
- "Bold but subtle, classic, timeless."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Subtlety' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !