to succeed (in business): réussir (dans les affaires)
She succeeded in resolving the problem. Elle a réussi à résoudre le problème.
- "Bruno : Listen Ira, my goal is for this company to succeed in the long run."
- "American businesses like to employ people who want to succeed and show ambition, that is why you should never let your supervisor or team leader forget that you want their job!"
- "Just to recap on our top story, an airport sniffer pig succeeded in sniffing out a stolen package of priceless truffles yesterday morning."
- "In the sales game you need to take risks, it's the only way to succeed!"
- "Recent test flights have succeeded in using a mix of 50% biofuels and 50% traditional kerosene."
- "Many women have tried, and yet none have succeeded in making me into a decent person!"
- "This business would have never succeeded without your help."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Succeed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !