to summarize (US), to summarise (UK): résumer
Can you summarize the meeting in less than two words please? Peux-tu résumer la réunion en moins de deux mots?
- "This introductory guide is intended to summarize our most popular savings accounts, so that you can choose the account that is right for you."
- "Susie : So to summarize, I want two masculine scents."
- "Nicola : So, to summarize, you never know what shares will do because human behavior is unpredictable."
- "Brian : That summarises my job quite well."
- "Just to summarize briefly."
- "In case you haven't, let me summarize (I know you're frequently out of town)."
- "Below I have included a few remarks which summarize my experience with Icarus."
- "You'll want to summarise what you've been talking about earlier, and at the same time politely establish your authority at the podium."
- "Edward, if I could summarize your pointless song: You got on the bus this morning, didn't have any money, you took a nap, then you started crying like a little girl!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Summarize' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !