a talent: un talent
She has a talent for imitating tropical bird calls. Elle a du talent pour imiter le chant des oiseaux tropicaux.
UK: My talents lie in human resources.
US: Philip thinks he is a very talented lover.
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
- "Bruno : Edward, we want to exploit, I mean, use your musical talent."
- "Listen Marlene, I think you've got talent."
- "Greg : What is your unusual talent?"
- "Bruno : Hello everyone and welcome to "Delavigne's Got Talent"."
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "Mercifully, one of my holiday prayers has been answered, and there will be only two displays of "talent" this year."
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "Host : Hello, and welcome to "San Francisco Has Talent"!"
- "Tonight we're talking to people with unusual talents."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Talented' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !