a taxi: un taxi
a taxi driver: un chauffeur de taxi
- "I am Gunter, a talkative taxi driver with nothing to hide."
- "Upon his arrival at Peacenikland airport, Philip Cheeter promptly took a taxi to the country's parliament and demanded to be crowned king."
- "Did you know that this little girl once took a taxi to school for a week while the chauffeur was out sick?"
- "Taxi! Taxi!"
- "Taxi Driver : You don't like it?"
- "Taxi Driver : This is not at all my problem. You owe me thirty dollars for the ride, and shut the door on your way out."
- "Polly : Hello, I was wondering if you could send a taxi out to Conklin Avenue."
- "Taxi Driver : No no no no no, we are not."
- "I'll send a taxi to pick you up, ok?"
- "Welcome to my taxi cab."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Taxi' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !