That's all: C'est tout
- "That's all for now, stay tuned for more news, traffic and weather only on"
- "That's all for now, or should I say "that's a wrap"!"
- "Kimberly : Whatever you say sir, just trying to make pleasant conversation, that's all."
- "Susie : That's all sir."
- "Brent : Well, that's all we have time for!"
- "Philip : Ha ha, I think that's it Bethany, uh, it was just to say thanks, that's all bye."
- "Enrique : That's all I've got for you guys right now, I'll check in with you tomorrow."
- "Icarus : No, that's, uhh, that's all."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'That's all' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !